The Infiniti2CM Connector enables organisations to transfer generated documentation and metadata from Intelledox Infiniti directly into Micro Focus’ Content Manager.
The Infiniti2CM Connector powered by FYB allows organisations to:
- Create Electronic Documents in Micro Focus’ Content Manager. Once a document is generated using Infiniti you can have this document automatically registered into Micro Focus’ Content Manager via the Send to CM Action.
- Configure a project to create a folder (container) and have the generated document(s) saved to this folder.
- Update Metadata of any record.
- Update existing records in Micro Focus’ Content Manager to create a new revision.
- New fields are available for mapping, these include the Alternative Container, Client and a ‘Blank Record’ field.
- Infiniti2CM Connector also includes all fields previously available in the TRIM Connector.
- Fully automated registration process to Micro Focus’ Content Manager for generated documents saving your users valuable time.
- Streamlines the document lifecycle process by leveraging the governance, compliance and disposal functionality of Micro Focus’ Content Manager.
- Increased uniformity in naming convention means quicker retrieval and identification of registered documents enabling quicker response times.
- Micro Focus’ Content Manager 9.x or Records Manager 8.x.
- Connector purchased on an annual subscription basis.
- Connector is a set fee per site.