oMail is an advanced automated inbound mail processing service. It enables organisations to save valuable time and money by using automated detection of incoming document types to identify the data that is required from the documents (for example: to use as metadata for the organisation’s document management system) and then adds workflows and actions required to process the individual document types.
oMail processes incoming paper and email, and includes handling and detaching email attachments — all done automatically.
Features of oMail2CM include:
- Seamless process from mail scanning into your EDRMS
- All metadata fields are pre-populated from the extracted data of oMail
- The ability to attach Micro Focus’ Content Manager Workflows based on business process
- Leverages the investment you have made in oMail to provide a complete automated incoming mail process
- Incoming mail is uploaded seamlessly into your EDRMS
- Ensures business rules are applied as part of the process
- Security and permissions are maintained as oMail uses your EDRMS’ permissions
- Micro Focus’ Content Manager 9.x or Records Manager 8.1 onwards
- oMail annual subscription
- Connector purchased on an annual subscription basis
- Connector is based on site size