A recordkeeping audit and compliance assessment enables organisations to review their records management performance to ensure they are progressively improving. An improvement in records management practices allows organisations to better service the public and the community, and results in better decision making and administrative efficiency.
Our experienced consultants assess your records management practices and systems and measure your compliance against Australian and international recordkeeping standards AS ISO 15489 and relevant local, state or federal record standards.
Our audit and compliance assessments will:
• Assess your recordkeeping processes and systems
• Assess archiving and disposal processes and systems
• Identify compliance and information risk
• Provide a gap analysis against ISO 15489 and relevant record standards
• Define an action plan identifying remedial actions including effort, time and cost for implementation of recommendations
An audit and compliance assessment will enable you to:
• Demonstrate your approach towards recordkeeping accountability and transparency, assisting to mitigate risk
• Meet your regulatory requirements for recordkeeping, protecting rights and entitlements of the public and your customers
• Ensure your systems and processes work efficiently to support more informed decision-making