When you implement an FYB solution or choose one of our products, this is just the beginning of our partnership with you. We have made proactive ongoing support a priority of what we offer to our customers so that you can rely on us anytime from anywhere, with an FYB Support Membership.
An FYB Support Membership provides you with a fully managed support service for on premise or in the cloud implementations for any of the following software applications:
• Digitus inMailX
• eCloud oMail
• Intelledox Infiniti
• Micro Focus Content Manager
• Micro Focus ControlPoint
• Outback Imaging EzeScan
Our Service Desk is based in Australia and provides more than just technical support for your applications - it also provides information governance, information security, document management, records management and archiving expertise to ensure your organisation is meeting your business and legislative compliance requirements.
Benefits of taking up an FYB Support Membership include:
• Reduces the cost of having to recruit specific expertise to support each of your products
• Allows your internal support services to focus on effectively supporting the business
• Supports your organisation achieving compliance with information governance, information security and recordkeeping requirements
• Mitigates risk by ensuring your technical environment is performing at its optimal best
• Proactive lodgement and management of enhancement with software vendors, ensuring the product moves in line with your needs
• Proactive notification of issues and resolution for issues, enabling you to plan for upgrades